Are you looking for the best breakfast in Prague? Whether you want to try a traditional Czech dish, a healthy option, or a sweet treat, Prague has it all. In this article, we will show you some of the best breakfast spots in Prague that you should not miss. These places offer a variety of dishes, from pancakes and bagels to omelets and waffles. They also serve excellent coffee, tea, and juices. Plus, they are located in some of the most beautiful areas of Prague, so you can enjoy the view while you eat. So, let’s get started!
Den Noc: The Best Pancakes in Prague Old Town
If you love pancakes, you will love Den Noc. This cozy and charming cafe specializes in pancakes, both sweet and savory. Here are some reasons why you should visit Den Noc:
- You can choose from a variety of toppings, such as Nutella, banana, caramel, cheese, ham, spinach, and more.
- The pancakes are fluffy and satisfying, and the portions are generous.
- Den Noc also serves excellent coffee, tea, and fresh juices.
- The cafe is located in the Old Town, near the Charles Bridge, one of the most iconic landmarks in Prague.
- It is open from 9 am to 10 pm every day.
You can read more about Den Noc on their website or check out their reviews on TripAdvisor.
Cafe Savoy: A Refined Breakfast Experience in Prague Lesser Town
If you want to treat yourself to a refined breakfast experience, you should visit Cafe Savoy. This elegant and classy cafe offers French and Czech cuisine in a stunning interior with high ceilings, chandeliers, and mirrors. Here are some reasons why you should visit Cafe Savoy:
- The menu features dishes such as croissants, omelets, eggs Benedict, quiche, and Prague ham.
- You can also order the Savoy breakfast, which includes bread, butter, jam, honey, cheese, ham, salami, boiled egg, yogurt, fruit salad, orange juice, and coffee or tea.
- Cafe Savoy is located in the Lesser Town, across the river from the National Theatre, one of the most beautiful buildings in Prague.
- It is open from 8 am to 10:30 pm on weekdays and from 9 am to 10:30 pm on weekends.
You can read more about Cafe Savoy on their website or check out their reviews on TripAdvisor.
Bistro Monk: A Healthy Breakfast Option in Prague New Town
If you are looking for a healthy breakfast option in Prague, you should try Bistro Monk. This modern and trendy bistro serves fresh and healthy dishes made with local and organic ingredients. Here are some reasons why you should try Bistro Monk:
- The bistro offers dishes such as avocado toast, granola bowl, scrambled eggs with salmon, and vegan pancakes.
- The bistro also has a selection of smoothies, juices, coffee, and tea.
- Bistro Monk is located in the New Town, near the Wenceslas Square, one of the main squares in Prague.
- It is open from 8 am to 10 pm on weekdays and from 9 am to 10 pm on weekends.
You can read more about Bistro Monk on their website or check out their reviews on TripAdvisor.
Bagel Lounge: The Best Bagels in Prague
If you are a fan of bagels, you should not miss Bagel Lounge. This casual and friendly cafe specializes in bagels of different types. Here are some reasons why you should visit Bagel Lounge:
- You can choose from different types of bagels, such as plain, sesame, poppy seed, onion, cheese, or cinnamon raisin.
- You can also customize your bagel with various fillings, such as cream cheese, hummus, peanut butter, jam, bacon, cheeseburger, or salmon.
- Bagel Lounge also serves salads, soups, wraps, and desserts.
- Bagel Lounge has two locations in Prague: one in Florenc and one in Malostranska.
- Both are open from 7 am to 9 pm on weekdays and from 8 am to 9 pm on weekends.
You can read more about Bagel Lounge on their website or check out their reviews on TripAdvisor.
Coffee Factory: The Best Coffee and Waffles in Prague Vinohrady
If you love coffee and waffles, you will love Coffee Factory. This hip and cozy cafe serves excellent coffee and waffles in a relaxed atmosphere. Here are some reasons why you should visit Coffee Factory:
- The cafe roasts its own coffee beans and offers different brewing methods.
- The waffles are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- You can top them with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, fruits, nuts, or ice cream.
- Coffee Factory also serves sandwiches, salads, cakes, and muffins.
- Coffee Factory is located in Vinohrady, near the I.P.Pavlova metro station, one of the most convenient transport hubs in Prague.
- It is open from 7:30 am to 7 pm on weekdays and from 9 am to 6 pm on weekends.
You can read more about Coffee Factory on their website or check out their reviews on TripAdvisor.
What is a typical breakfast in Prague?
If you are planning to visit Prague, you might be wondering what is a typical breakfast in this beautiful city. Prague is known for its rich and diverse cuisine, and breakfast is no exception. You can find a variety of dishes, from sweet and savory pancakes to hearty and satisfying cold cuts. In this article, we will introduce you to some of the most popular and delicious breakfast options in Prague, and where to find them.
A typical Czech breakfast usually consists of a slice of bread with butter or margarine, and a choice of toppings such as ham, cheese, or jam. This is a simple and easy breakfast that can be enjoyed by anyone. You can also have a warm bowl of oatmeal or muesli, topped with fresh fruit and honey. This is a healthy and filling option that will give you energy for the day.
If you prefer something more substantial, you can try a traditional Czech breakfast plate, which includes cold cuts such as ham, salami, or sausage, along with cheese, pickles, and bread. This is a hearty and satisfying option that will keep you full for a long time. You can also have eggs (scrambled, fried or poached), bacon, sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes, and fried bread. This is an English-style breakfast that is gaining popularity in Prague.
Another typical Czech breakfast item is a pastry, such as a koláče, which is a sweet pastry filled with fruit or cheese. These pastries are soft and fluffy, and are perfect for a sweet treat. You can also have buchty, which are sweet yeast buns filled with fruit or poppy seeds. These buns are often sprinkled with powdered sugar on top.
For drinks, you can have coffee or tea. Coffee is very popular in Prague, and you can find different types of coffee such as espresso, cappuccino, or latte. Tea is also a common option, and you can choose from different flavors such as black, green, or herbal. You can also have fresh juice, such as apple or orange juice.
As you can see, there are many options for breakfast in Prague. You can find something for every taste and preference. Whether you want to try a traditional Czech dish, a healthy option, or a sweet treat, Prague has it all. So don’t miss the chance to start your day with a delicious meal in one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
We hope you enjoyed this article and found it useful. If you are looking for more tips on what to do and see in Prague, check out our other articles on the best things to do in Prague or the best hotels in Prague.
Check out our other best places in Prague:
NOVINKY (LIVE STREAM)
- Volné pokračování Bratrstva neohrožených má nový trailer. Ukáže největší leteckou akci 20. století
- Tipy na dárky: Hodinky pro milovníky technologií, astronomie, sinologie, investory i ladné ruce dam
- Česká historická hra v top 10 na světě. Prodeje Last Train Home překonaly očekávání brněnských tvůrců
- Opisovat číslo platební karty se zdráhá 77 procent uživatelů. Bezpečí řeší Click to Pay
- Na co dobrého vyrazit v předvánočním čase? Máme tipy na večeře i jarmarky spojené s jídlem